Tuesday 8 March 2011

My Last Few Weeks!

Here's a glance at what I've been up to these past few months.

The end is approaching. I can't even fathom that I've been here for two years. I've come a long way and I've met some really interesting folk. I've seen some good work, I've seen some "not so good" work, and I've seen some different work.

It's going to be tough not seeing all the great people that I've become really close to. The best part is that I can finally have my life back. These past two years have taken a toll on me. I miss my children and I miss my wife. My cat's okay too.


My Theme for my portfolio is Environmental.

MAGAZINE COVER

BEFORE, (One of my assignment was to mimic a Magazine cover)


AFTER



MOVIE POSTER

BEFORE (this assignment I had to reproduce a movie poster)



AFTER

I had to add a person into the Movie poster, because
our professors wanted to check our skin corrections.

No comments:

Post a Comment