Wednesday 30 March 2011

The End Has Come.......

Well, this is it. My two year photography program at Algonquin college has come to an end. I had my Portfolio Interview yesterday, and I feel very positive about my final grade. My Professors are amazing. They're like family to me. I'm going to miss you guys.

When I first started the program I thought I was crazy. I thought I was in over my head. I thought I could never pull this off. There were times when I wanted to give up, and if it wasn't for good friends and my loving wife that could have happened. I couldn't have done it without you guys. It's really astonishing what you can accomplish when you put your mind to it. Mind you, I really had many sleepless nights editing, planning and mostly, missing my family.

I've made some really good friends here, and I'm going to miss you all very much. I'm sad it's over but happy I can move on to what's next. What is next?? I'm pretty sure I'll find something....or something will find me.

Congratulations to all my fellow classmates. I had a chance to check out some of your portfolios and I must say, AWESOME work!! You all will be going places. Keep up the good work and never give up. Live your dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment